- These charges apply to all boats / yachts no matter what flag. (HR, D, A, IT, US……)
- Also for tenders must be separately paid a fee when they have more than 2.5 m in length or over 5 KW engine power.
- All Boats who have a different flag than Croatia have to pay their Fee at the harbor office.
The boats who are registered in Croatia gets the invoice for the fee by post to their address (E, ES, UK,…)
- The sojourn tax remains and will be charged additionally.
- The calculator is for informational purposes and Sea-Help assumes no responsibility or liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of any errors in the calculation.
- Since 02.06.2016 the fee is required for the calendar year.
Example: fees paid on 10.06.2016 is valid until 31.12.2016
If you come to Croatia on the seaway you have to do this by an official port of entry.
Croatia belongs to the EEA since 01.07.2013 but it is no Schengen area so there is still a police control.
(The Crew list will be created by the entry to Croatia, within Croatia no crew list must be carried!)