Assuming you are detecting a problem with your engine and you can not restart it.
Note your GPS position
Write down your exact position as per the GPS:
Long- and Latitude
Its much easier with the Sea-Help App !
Call the Sea-Help 24hr Helpline:
Helpline central area (Adria)
00 385 919 112 112
Helpline area north / south
00 800 112 00 112
If you don’t have a mobile phone or coverage available,
please call Sea-Help via VHF channel 16
If Sea-Help is not responding (VHF may not have enough reach) please call Rijeka Radio,Split Radio or Palma Radio and ask for Sea-Help.
Submitting a problem and details
- Which kind of problem do You have?
- Is anybody injured?
- Submit your Position (Latitude and Longitude as per the GPS)
- Are you on anchor or in a marina?
- Are you drifting and in witch direction?
- Are you a member of Sea-Help?
The priority will be decided based on given information’s!
Arrival of the Sea-Help Boat deepens on the exact position.
Seek for attention once the Sea-Help boat is approaching you!
- Show your membership card and Boat documents to the Sea-Help Captain!
- If additional services are required please ask for the cost prior their consumption!
- Payment possibility: cash or via credit card (Master, Visa, AEX)
If you are logged in a Croatian network you can dial 0919 112 112 directly.
The Number 00 800 112 00 112 is a “Global Free line Number”, that means that you will be automatically connected to the Control Center of the following countries.
There are no extra costs (phone- or roaming charges ) at the “Global Free-line Number”.
If you are logged in a Dutch, Polish, Danish, German network you reach directly the operations center “Area North” in Grömitz.
If you are logged in a France or Spain network you reach directly the operations center “Area South” in Palma.
If you are logged in a Italian network you reach directly the operations center “Central Area” in Punat.
(At the moment there no “Global Freeline Number” in Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro –
We are constantly striving to improve this service)
Our Team at the Helpline speaks German, English, Croatian, Spanish and Italian!