D-Marin marinas offer their clients customised solutions and a personalised experience using their high-quality equipment and a broad spectrum of technical services. Find out what we have prepared for you this season.
D-Marin Dalmacija introduces additional berthing options:
- New – sea berth for boats up to 8.99 m
- New – dry dock annual package for boats up to 6, 7–7.99 and 8–8.99 m with up to 8 travel-lift operations
- From May to October, a special mid-term package for boats up to 9.99 m is on offer
- New tariff for boats up to 8.99 m for the travel lift and daily mooring is available
All guests of the D-Marin marinas in Croatia are entitled to further benefits, e.g.:
- The Happy Berth Days-Kampagne, valid in the entire global D-Marin marina network. Guests who have a prepaid annual contract with a D-Marin marina until 31 December 2022 can stay overnight for up to seven days in all other D-Marin marinas cost-free. For stays exceeding the 7-day free period, you will receive a discount of 40% up to 4 months.
- The Bring-a-Friend-Kampagne brings a discount of 5% for the annual berth fee in the next accounting period. It is valid for all individual annual berth holders and is subject to availability.
- The Reward-Card-Programm is valid in D-Marin marinas in Croatia: Mandalina, Tribunj, Dalmacija and Borik, with a special discount at chosen partners.
The perfect departure point for discovering the Adriatic
D-Marin marinas are perfectly situated if you want to sail the Adriatic this summer and discover the many small hidden coves to enjoy in complete privacy. If you decide to stay in D-Marin Borik or Dalmacija, discover Iž – an enchanting island between Dugi Otok and Ugljan, well-known for its picturesque scenery. A dozen small islands that surround it will absolutely take your breath away. Among them is Rutnjak, which you can explore on your own after a pause in the shade of the pines.
If you choose D-Marin Mandalina or Tribunj, discover the natural beauty of Krapanj – the lowest island in the Adriatic, which is well-known for its sponge collecting and processing. The island of Zlarin lies in the vicinity, where you can see the making of traditional coral jewellery. Žirje and Kaprije also deserve a visit. Take a walk along Prvić to the Faust Vrančić Memorial Centre or towards Murter – the island of pirates with a rocky shore and fantastic food. Sailing to the unique archipelago of Kornati National Park from our marinas is also a must.
Terms and conditions apply to all offers which are subject to availability.
For further information and offers please feel free to contact us at: